Sunday, November 26, 2006

My breakdown

Yesterday was an exausting day so after Austin was in bed , I thought time for bed .. Well in bed I got to thinking .. How time went by .. How 3 years ago austin was a baby and we just held him for the first time , How he starts preschool next week ... And on and on .. Which led me to my breakdown .. Now since this is the first time I have ever been a mother I dont know if i am crazy ... OR if this is normal .. But i think i cried for hours on how austin was growing up .. and reminising , and thinking ahead and what ifs ....

Please tell me i am not crazy !!!

2 Comments:

At 12:24 p.m., Blogger NanNan said...

It's perfectly normal---- and scary--The years really do fly,, especially once they start school-- don't think too far ahead, treasure the "here and now", and know that we're always here to love and support you and Tim--who by the way are doing a fantastic job--- Austin comes by his "independence testing" naturally, but he has such a circle of loving family surrounding him, I just know it'll be okay----- love you guys!

 
At 6:19 p.m., Blogger Mandy said...

Thanks Nannan .. And Papa for your kind words ... We definatley both treasure here and now ... And i am glad that it is normal and I am not going crazy ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home