Sunday, November 26, 2006

PIctures to follow...

Im back !! I am going to start by saying pictures to follow because my camera went to work this morning in Tims pocket ..... WOW Aussies birthday yesterday .... We went to the bowling alley ... Try organised bowling with 6 kids ... NOt going to happen , The more balls they can throw down the gutter the better it seams .. Chaos !!! But they all had fun ... Then came cake time ... Which i have to admit my first birthday party that I planned .... Well the kids might not have noticed but I did .... I flopped it !!!! I forgot forks .... I forgot a candle for the cake ( i know , i know ) AND I forgot to give them their treat bags before they left !!! I know what a mother ... Tim said " no body noticed """ I am sure that someone noticed .. Just sure of it .. Anyways the treat bags are in a bag with an appology note with their names on them for barb to hand out ( on their way home of course ) ~ Heres where I have to give a round of applause to Barb .. I have no idea how she looks after all those kids AND does not have chaos in her house !!! ~ And Austin has another cake today with the fam so he will get candles then ....
Next year I will be making a list and checking it twice !!

After the party Austin , Tim , and I went to get our pictures taken ... Austin would not look at the lady .. he sat in the chair and smiled .. Back to her !LOL it was cute .. She laughed ... Then with the promise that she would play hide and seek with him he posed , and posed and posed ... Then Tim and i got a picture taken ... Then since Uncle Shawn was with we got our picture taken too - No one knows this we are going to surprise mom with it , so Shhhh !!!

After that we went to the parade , which Austin did not like at all.. Him and Tim ended up watching it from the van as Austin did not like the noise from the sirens ...

5 min into our drive home Austin was asleep .. and he went to bed .. long busy day for my birthday boy ....

Thanks to everyone for the nice gifts .. And to nana and Papa for being at the party !!

2 Comments:

At 12:19 p.m., Blogger NanNan said...

Hahahah----organized chaos-- but the kids had fun---and they'll have a pleasant surprise on Monday!! I know what you mean about Barb, she is a wonder!! I can't even handle Lexy and Aussie at the same time---- thanks for inviting us--- it was fun!!

 
At 5:30 p.m., Blogger NanNan said...

Papa said, you have to remember Barb has over 30 years of experience Nan Nan has a fiew years of birthday parties under her belt too.
Take it one day at a time and each time we screw it up the next time gets easier.
But if you noticed the kids had a ball and they think you did the greatest job of it.
Just enjoy each little thing that happens, be patient with him and your selves none of us got a how to manual with thes little ones but they will teach you what needs to be done just love him to pieces and bear with his independent streak it will prove to be an asset to him and you as time goes by.
You have a great kid there enjoy.

Frank

 

Post a Comment

<< Home