Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Finally ...

Finally , the pictures are up !. PIctures are from last weeks camping trip .. as you can tell Aussie had a blast . Well we all did . We spent the week at Lahave River Campground , which is about 15 min outside of Bridgewater. We rented a " slumber Hut " and it is just what it is called a hut . Its about 10*12 and has a bed and power .. Thats it , outside there is a tap . It is so nice though . The campground was so quiet . They have mini golf , candle pin outdoor bowling , horseshoes, river swimming . Its great . And the best part is it is close enough that we could visit family . As you see Austin had fun with ShayLynn . She is my best friend Terrianns little girl . She is only about 7 months younger than Austin . We went to see her on the first day and every day after that it was " I want to go see ShayLynn" . We did have little play dates almost every day . One day we took them to a childrens fair there was crafts and games for kids - it was great .
We went to the beach , visited my dad , went for a lot of walks , Austin went fishing once - which he loved . It was all and all a great week . Austin also had a sleep over Saturday night at " Nanny Beans " house . Tims grandmother we say Nanny B Austin Says Nanny Beans !! He had fun there !.

All in all it was a busy but great week! ... Can't wait until next vacation !!!!

5 Comments:

At 7:29 p.m., Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Those pictures are great. He is so cute..and really growing fast. I love the little golfer ones...I stole some for my own computer. What a sweetheart! I guess Nannan was awfully glad to see him again.

 
At 7:40 p.m., Blogger Mandy said...

Nanan is glad to see him again , and he is glad to see nanan and papa ! Steal all the pictures you'd like !He is growing up super fast , It seams like yesterday he was a baby , time is flying !

 
At 8:46 p.m., Blogger NanNan said...

This was better than Christmas!!! I can never have too many pictures of aussie, my heart--- but I'm feeling a little jealous of Shay-what's her name??? That sounds like the perfect campground- you don't have to set up tents, and pack up- Glad you had such a great time, he's so easy and fun to take anywhere---- I wonder if he'll enjoy Upper Clements better this time arouond---- thanks for the pics. love you guys

 
At 11:34 p.m., Blogger Mandy said...

I am lucky , I cant wait until upper clemonts sunday . We will have lots of pictures to post after that also ... I hope that he has fun , he will know what he likes the second time around !
ShayLynn ,,,, that is the girl that " stole his heart " !! and his kisses !!

 
At 12:32 a.m., Blogger Funnyface said...

What wonderful pictures. He's going to be our own little Tiger Woods.
I know how much he means to Nan and his papa, and Mema.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home