Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nice Surprise


Well i dont have too much to say today other than when i was picking up Aussie today I got a phone call from my dad . He was in Hebron at the Old Mill - He sometimes has to come work up here - he had stopped for supper and was on his way home . So Aussie , Seretha ( my friend ) and I took off to the old mill and there he was !! Even though it was only a 1/2 hour vist it was a really nice surprise - and made my day .. Dad ate supper - Austin ate his ketchup !!! And then he went back to Bridgewater and we went home .
It came at a perfect time , I was just saying last night how much I missed him :)

This is a pic of dad in 2004 :-)

Thats all for today :):)

3 Comments:

At 7:27 p.m., Blogger NanNan said...

Your dad looks like such a nice man--okay--- nice looking--- What a nice treat for you, and thank God for cellphones--- I don't know why we bother to buy fries for Aussie, he only uses them to dip in the ketchup----

 
At 5:19 p.m., Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hey...nice looking Dad!! He looks familiar..like someone on TV I think.
The pictures of Austin tearing down the wallpaper were great...bet he had a ball.

 
At 11:05 p.m., Blogger NanNan said...

Yeah, I agree tuffysmom, I keep coming back to look at the picture--- those eyes !!!!!Hope her dad doesn't read this, yikes, Frank does!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home